Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
|Event Location:||Canton, Baltimore City|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Dec 12 2008 7:30 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Thu, Nov 27 2008 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, Dec 11 2008 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||3+ hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Lisa Falconero|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||30|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||14 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
| A chance to get together and learn what Canton is all about. I would love to say that we will be learning about the archatectural or historical history of Canton. But let's be honest if you really want to learn about that you'll just Google it. We are going to investigate Canton's long and rich tradition of serving fine adult beverages. If you want to spend an evening becoming more knowledgeable about Baltimore's rich history Google away, if you want to have great conversation and meet new people join us for a great evening. And if that isn't reason enough you can claim your getting excercise from walking to the different bars.|
Here is a tentative list of destinations (subject to change):
930 Mama's on the Half Shell
1030 Claddagh Pub
1130 Pickled Parrot
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||- 83 S|
-left on Eastern ave
- R on S. Highland Ave.
- L on Odonnell street
- search for street parking
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!