Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Movies under the stars
|Event Location:||Benji's Drive-In Theatre, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Oct 3 2008 6:30 pm (Carpool Departure: 6:30 pm *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Thu, Sep 18 2008 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, Oct 2 2008 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||~4 hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Lisa Falconero|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$8.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||30|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||10 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|You remember it as a kid? Your parents told you about it? Maybe your parents conceived you at one? Well, now its your chance to go to a classic drive-in. Spend an evening watching up to three movies under the stars. One of the movies showing will be Eagle Eye. check the website for Benji's and the organizers will send out an email as well for other movies playing.|
NO outside food is permitted.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||3417 Eastern Boulevard|
Baltimore, MD 21220
1.PULASKI HWY/US-40 E.
2. Take the MARTIN BLVD/MD-700 ramp toward MIDDLE RIVER.
3. Stay STRAIGHT to go onto MD-700 E/MARTIN BLVD. Continue to follow MARTIN BLVD.
4.Merge onto MD-150 E/EASTERN BLVD toward CHASE.
1.Take the BALT-WASH. PKWY exit toward BALTIMORE.
2. Merge onto MD-295 N.
3. Merge onto I-895 N/HARBOR TUNNEL TRWY (Portions toll).
4. Take EXIT 11A toward BOSTON ST.
5. Merge onto ODONNELL STREET CUTOFF.
6. Turn LEFT onto INTERSTATE AVE.
10: Merge onto I-95 N toward NEW YORK.
11: Merge onto MD-150 E via EXIT 59 toward ESSEX.
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||6:30 pm|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||money for ticket|
|Make a Payment:||Although there is a cost for this event, you do not pay through the MOC. Please review the event details carefully for information about how/where to make your payment.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!