Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Green Ridge Camping Weekend
|Event Location:||Green Ridge State Forest, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Sep 26 2008 5:00 pm (Carpool Departure: 5:00 pm *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Sun, Sep 7 2008 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sun, Sep 21 2008 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||All weekend|
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Moderate to Difficult|
|Event Organizer(s):||Colin Babb|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$17.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||26|
|Minimum Group Size:||10|
|Number Registered So Far:||9 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||Yes|
|Journey into the MOC past as we return to wild and lovely Green Ridge State Forest and to the group site that witnessed our very first club camping trip in 2003. We'll go hiking on a strenuous 12-mile circuit on a dual-use hiking/mountain bike trail on Saturday, with a shorter, 6-mile circuit hike on Sunday. In between we'll have some good old fashioned campfire lounging. Breakfasts and dinner on Saturday night will be provided (please bring your own snacks/lunch for both days). Please note for those doing the driving, the roads within Green Ridge are not paved, and can sometimes be a little rough depending on the weather and time of year.|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Directions TBD|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||5:00 pm|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Three meals (two breakfasts and dinner) and cost of group camping site.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Sun, Sep 21 2008.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can cancel up until September 15 for a full refund of your money. After September 15, there will be no refunds unless the event is cancelled due to lack of interest or severe weather, or someone else signs up in your place.