Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Movies under the stars pt. 2
|Event Location:||Bengies Drive-In, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Jun 20 2008 7:30 pm (Carpool Departure: 7:30 pm *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Thu, Jun 5 2008 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, Jun 19 2008 12:59 pm|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||doug hanford|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||4 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Bengies Drive-In is movies (up to 3 of them) under the stars on the largest screen on the East Coast. It is a great way to kick back and watch some movies with a group of friends. Make sure to bring a chair and some bug spray in case the bugs are out. If you want to come late thats fine you can just meet us in the theater. The first movie starts at sundown, with the main feature afer that. Because of the nature of the theater i dont know what will be playing, but i promise it wont involve veggies dressed as pirates lol.|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Take 95 N and get onto 695 towards the Key bridge/Glen Burnie|
-Take 702 which is a left hand exit
-take the right exit onto Eastern Ave. towards Chase
- Go about 5 miles the Marc. train station parking lot will be on your left across from Martin Airport
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||7:30 pm|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!