Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Tour Dem Parks, Hon!
|Event Location:||Carroll Park, Baltimore City, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Jun 10 2007 8:00 am|
|Registration Opens:||Thu, May 24 2007 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, Jun 7 2007 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||~ 5 hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
|Event Organizer(s):||Katie Stofer|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$25.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||1 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Join the MOC on June 10th for the fifth annual Tour Dem Parks, Hon!—a ride featuring and benefiting Baltimore's park system. Tour Dem Parks is a major fundraising event focused on supporting groups and organizations dedicated to improving Baltimore’s Park system. The event provides friends and families with an opportunity to ride together and discover little-known treasures in the city. Under beautiful sunny skies, hundreds of cyclists will ride one of three routes: the Gwynn Falls Trail, or the 20 or 35 mile loops highlighting the City's parks, trails and neighborhoods. The Tour is followed by a free festival, where participants can enjoy live music and a barbecue.|
Tour Dem Parks, Hon! is hosted by the mayor's Bicycle Advisory Committee and the Baltimore City Department of Recreation ad Parks.
We will meet at 8 am. Feel free to check in before or after we meet as a group. For more information see Tour Dem Parks
Note: You are responsible for registering yourself and paying the $25 ahead of time.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From DC:|
- Take I-95 N toward Baltimore
- Take exit 51 for Washington Blvd
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Washington Blvd N
- Turn left at Washington Blvd
- Turn left at S Monroe St
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Registration fee that will go towards improving Baltimore City parks.|
|Make a Payment:||Although there is a cost for this event, you do not pay through the MOC. Please review the event details carefully for information about how/where to make your payment.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!