Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
BCancelled/B Sunday Cinemas (The Italian Job)
|Event Location:||Muvico, Arundel Mills Mall, Hanover, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Jun 15 2003 5:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Thu, May 29 2003 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, Jun 12 2003 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||About 4 hrs.|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Amy Pickwick|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$10.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||0 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Sunday Cinemas happen the Sunday immediately following our monthly Social Hour event (which happens on the 2nd Tuesday of each month). We will catch a 7:15 or 7:30 movie, which you will need to pay us for in advance, and you also have the option of attending dinner (at Chevy's Fresh Mex) with the group prior to the movie (at your own additional expense), at 5 PM - please specify if you'll be joining us for a bite to eat in the Notes field of your registration.BRBR Sunday Cinemas occurs at the Egyptian 24 Muvico theater in Hanover, MD. !--All MOC members have the ability to vote on the movie selection through June 1st in our A HREF="/member/login.asp"Member Area/A. After the poll closes the movie selection will be announced on this page and at our June Social Hour event.-- The June movie will be The Italian Job! The results of the voting was very close this month with Bruce Almighty - but The Italian Job was picked more often for "first choice" over any other movie.BRBR !--Movie choices for June include:BR - Bruce AlmightyBR - The Italian JobBR - 2 Fast 2 FuriousBR - Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met LloydBR - From Justin to KellyBR - Hollywood HomicideBRBR-- Sunday Cinemas will skip July & August and return again in September - we have better things to be doing than being inside a movie theater in the middle of the summer!|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Get a A HREF="http://www.arundelmills.net/location.html" TARGET="_blank"map and directions here/A.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Your ticket and our payment processing fees.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Thu, Jun 12 2003.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can cancel up until June 10th for a full refund of your money. After June 10th, there will be no refunds.