Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Everything But The Tent Backpacking
|Event Location:||Appalachian Trail, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Jun 30 2007 8:00 am (Carpool Departure: 8:00 am *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Mon, Jun 11 2007 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Mon, Jun 25 2007 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||2 days|
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Moderate to Difficult|
|Event Organizer(s):||Deanna Shapiro|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$9.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||8|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Number Registered So Far:||8 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|We will backpack one-half the Maryland section of the Appalachian Trail, between the I-70 footbridge and Harpers Ferry. We will start at The I-70 footbridge and hike approximately nine miles on Saturday to the PATC’s Bear Spring cabin, and spend the night there. The next morning, we will hike the rest of the 13.5 miles into Harpers Ferry, where we will have dinner. After dinner, we will shuttle back to the parking lot at the I-70 footbridge.|
|How to Get There:|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||8:00 am|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Mon, Jun 25 2007.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!