Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Bowling & Good Times at Strike Bethesda
|Event Location:||Strike Bethesda, Bethesda, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Jun 29 2003 1:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Thu, May 1 2003 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, May 15 2003 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||3 hrs.|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Amy Pickwick|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$50.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Minimum Group Size:||15|
|Number Registered So Far:||2 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|It's not your father's bowling alley! -- With a focus on style, color and design, Strike Bethesda sets itself worlds apart from the traditional concept of a bowling alley. In addition to 34 Maplewood lanes, Strike features two 30-foot bars, a plush VIP room, an 18 x 18 matrix state-of-the-art audio-visual system with seven, eight-foot diagonal movie-quality viewing screens and theatre-quality lighting, plus a full-service restaurant serving new American cuisine.BRBR What you'll get:BR 3 hours of unlimited bowling ($15 value)BR Shoe rental ($5 value)BR Appetizers galore! ($15 value)BR Unlimited soft drinks ($2.50 value)BR 2 drink tickets ($12.50 value)BR Lots of fun hanging with your MOC friends!BRBR Sorry, no discount for those that will not be ordering alcohol - this is a bulk payment event and we can not provide different pricing tiers for different people.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||See event details. In addition to that, it covers the event planning and event payment processing fees.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Thu, May 15 2003.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can choose to arrive any time during this event, however, there are no discounts offered for partial attendance.