Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Easy Hike and MD Wine Festival
|Event Location:||Westminster, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Tue, Jan 16 2007 8:00 am|
|Registration Opens:||Fri, Dec 29 2006 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Jan 12 2007 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||10 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
|Event Organizer(s):||Kate Copanic|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$20.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||1 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|We will start off with an easy hike in Carroll County (still to be determined).
At noon, we will enter the Wine Festival and get lunch as group. (Or bring a lunch packed.)
After lunch, we will take pleasure in Maryland wine with tastings from the wineries, live music, foods from local restaurants, arts and crafts and wine education seminars. Don't miss the presentation of the Governor's Cup awards to the wineries on Saturday – hosted by the Governor of Maryland. The festival closes at 6.
The admission price of $20.00 for adults 21 and older with I.D. entitles ticket holders to a logo-engraved wine glass, twenty samples of Maryland wines, attendance at the Wine Education Seminars, continuous on-stage entertainment, guided tours of the Museum's 19th Century Farmhouse, and self-guided tours of period artisan exhibits and demonstrations.
For more information, Click Here
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||FROM BALTIMORE :|
1. Take the Beltway (695) to Route 70 West.
2. Take Route 70 to Route 32 North.
3. Take Route 32 North toward Sykesville/Westminster.
4. Take Route 32 to Westminster (do not go all the way to Main Street);
5. Approximately 1 mile past Westminster High School (on your right), turn left onto Center Street.
6. Go 1/2 mile and the Farm Museum will be on your left.
FROM WASHINGTON AREA:
1. Take the Washington Beltway (495) to Georgia Avenue (Route 97) North.
2. Follow Georgia Avenue/Route 97 North, approximately 35 miles.
3. At the intersection of Route 97 and Route 32 turn Left onto Route 32.
4. 1 mile past Westminster High School (on right) turn left onto Center Street.
5. Go 1/2 mile on Center St, and the Farm Museum will be on your left.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||A logo-engraved wine glass, twenty samples of Maryland wines, attendance at the Wine Education Seminars, continuous on-stage entertainment, guided tours of the Museum's 19th Century Farmhouse, and self-guided tours of period artisan exhibits and demonstrations.|
|Make a Payment:||Although there is a cost for this event, you do not pay through the MOC. Please review the event details carefully for information about how/where to make your payment.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!