Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Golf Workshop (All Skill Levels)
|Event Location:||Fair Oaks Golf Park, Fairfax, VA|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, May 4 2003 12:45 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Tue, Apr 1 2003 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Apr 15 2003 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||About 1.75 hrs.|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
|Event Organizer(s):||Amy Pickwick|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$40.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Number Registered So Far:||1 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Join us for a co-sponsored event, with DC area group, "The Perfect Circles."BRBR Whether you are an advanced player or a novice, this workshop is sure to get you into the swing of things! PGA instructors will help get you started in this sport or help you take your game to the next level!BRBR If you are an advanced player, you will begin with an assessment of your skill level. Then, along with the instructor, you will decide which areas you would like to work on. To help you hone your skills, your swings will be videotaped and reviewed.BRBR For new players, the instruction will cover the basics of the game. The instruction will include: an overview of the equipment, rules and terminology, introduction to basic swing, putting and chipping techniques, and the use of different clubs.BRBR As a bonus, the instructors will be able to give discounts on future lessons, since we know you will want to pursue the sport!BRBR Since many of the MOC participants are coming in from Maryland, and will be commuting to the event during lunch-time, we will also extend to you the option to meet up at 11:30 AM at Fair Oaks Mall's Ruby Tuesday's for an entirely optional lunch (at your own expense) before heading to the workshop. Please specify in the Notes field of your registration if you will be joining us for lunch. (To get to the mall, take I-495 to I-66 West, to Route 50 West, exit right at Fair Oaks).|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From I-495, take I-66 West to Route 50 (exit for Fair Oaks/Winchester) West. Go approximately 2.2 miles on Route 50, the complex is on the right. (12908 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway)|
I-66 is a toll road, have some spare change on you for the tolls both ways. (Several quarters will work).|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||90 minutes of instruction, practice time, your golf equipment rental (clubs/balls), and instructional material.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Tue, Apr 15 2003.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The MOC reserves the right to modify or cancel event itineraries when necessary due to vendor, outfitter, or supplier modifications/cancellation, circumstances of nature or threatening weather conditions out of our control. You can cancel for you and your guests only up through April 14 to get a full refund of your money - after that, it is out of our hands, and there is nothing we can do.