Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Sunday Cinemas (The Matrix: Reloaded)
|Event Location:||Muvico, Arundel Mills Mall, Hanover, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, May 18 2003 1:30 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Thu, May 1 2003 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, May 15 2003 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||About 4 hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Amy Pickwick|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$10.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||7 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Sunday Cinemas happen the Sunday immediately following our monthly Social Hour event (which happens on the 2nd Tuesday of each month). We will catch a 2:45 or 3:00 movie, which you will need to pay us for in advance, and you also have the option of attending lunch (at REMOMO cafe Italian) with the group prior to the movie (at your own additional expense), at 1:30 PM - please specify if you'll be joining us for a bite to eat in the Notes field of your registration.BRBR Sunday Cinemas occurs at the Egyptian 24 Muvico theater in Hanover, MD. The poll results (that the members voted in through April 30th) has resulted in the movie selection of "The Matrix: Reloaded." !--All MOC members have the ability to vote on the movie selection through May 1st in our A HREF="/member/login.asp"Member Area/A. After the poll closes the movie selection will be announced on this page and at our May Social Hour event.BRBR Movie choices for May include:BR - ConfidenceBR - IdentityBR - It Runs in the FamilyBR - X-Men 2BR - The Matrix: ReloadedBR - Down with Love--BRBR WIN A FREE TICKET TO THIS EVENT!!!BROut of all of the sign ups that we have for this event come 5 PM on Tue, May 13, one winner will be randomly selected out of a drawing at our May Social Hour to attend this event for free. If that person has already paid for the event, they will receive a refund. The winner must be present the day of this event, but not the night of Social Hour, to claim their prize. Should the winner not show up for this event, the ticket will be given away in a similar fashion for our June SC event. Good luck!!!|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Get a A HREF="http://www.arundelmills.net/location.html" TARGET="_blank"map and directions here/A.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Your ticket and our payment processing fees.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Thu, May 15 2003.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can cancel up until May 13th for a full refund of your money. After May 13th, there will be no refunds.