Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Frederick Holiday House Tour
|Event Location:||Brewer's Alley, Frederick, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Dec 2 2006 4:30 pm (Carpool Departure: 3:30 pm *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Wed, Nov 8 2006 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Nov 22 2006 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||4 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Cynthia Hildenbrand|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$17.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||12 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Every year in December, a group of people in Frederick graciously open up their holiday decorated, historical homes to the public. Come join us for our second year attending this event as we get into the holiday spirit.|
This year, the tour encompasses eight victorian houses along 2 blocks of Clarke Place. Each house will showcase the history of the house as well as the residents' individual holiday touches. This is a self-guiding tour, which means we can go to each house in the order and pace we choose. For more information on the houses, click here.
But before we venture out, we will enjoy good food and conversation together at Brewer's Alley, a local MOC hangout.
To check out last year's event, click here.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From Baltimore: |
- Take I-70 WEST
- Take the MD-355 exit- EXIT 54- toward MD-85 / MARKET STREET / BUCKEYSTOWN
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto NEW DESIGN RD
- Turn LEFT onto S MARKET ST / MD-355 N
- End at 124 N. Market St.
- Take I-270 NORTH
- Merge onto MD-85 N / BUCKEYSTOWN PIKE via EXIT 31A toward MARKET ST.
- Turn LEFT onto MD-355 / URBANA PIKE. Continue to follow MD-355 N.
- End at 124 N. Market St.
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||3:30 pm|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Ticket for Tour. Please bring extra money for dinner.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Wed, Nov 22 2006.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!