Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
5th Annual Holiday Party & Ball
|Event Location:||Key West Restaurant, 7253 Parkway Drive, Hanover, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Dec 8 2006 8:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Fri, Nov 17 2006 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Dec 1 2006 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||5 hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Ian Wright|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$34.50/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, All Ages|
|Maximum Group Size:||110|
|Minimum Group Size:||35|
|Number Registered So Far:||56 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Carrying on with the tradition we began last year, once again we'll be having our annual Holiday Party at the Ramada Inn in Hanover--complete with the musical stylings of DJ Young Kim. There will be door prizes, decorations, dancing, food and drinks, and as always, lots of fun. We also will have a number of reserved rooms at the hotel at a special rate just for us. Also like last year, we will have our monthly Social Hour in Columbia as normal on December 12.|
Because this is a catered event, registration and advance payment are required--unfortunately, there will be NO tickets sold at the door. Be sure to sign up early; the cost of the event will go up to $34.50/38 on November 8.
Hors D'oeuvre: International Cheeses with Gourmet Crackers, Spanakopita
Entrées: Red Snapper with Raspberry Sauce, London Broil Cabernet
Sides: Green Beans Amandine, Herb Roasted Potatoes, Fresh Mozzarella and Roma Tomato Salad
Dessert: Home Baked Apple Pie
Non-Alcoholic Drinks: Included
Alcoholic Drinks: Buy Your Own at the Bar
Attire: Semi-Formal/Festive w/ Dancing Shoes
Rockin’ DJ & Dance Floor: Included
Door Prizes & Take Home Gifts: Included
Available Charities: Ches. Bay Found., Md. Food Bank, House of Ruth Md.
Reserved Hotel Rooms: $89/Night + Tax
If you want to stay over, call 410-712-4300 and ask for the "Maryland Outdoor Club" rate. The block of Ramada hotel rooms is available for reservation until Nov. 15.
When you arrive at the Key West, we’ll have signs to direct you to the check in table/coat check. We are looking for volunteers to help work the check in desk for 15 minute increments for the first hour. Please volunteer in the notes section of your registration.
Check back frequently, as this page will continue to list more information as we get it, up until the event.
Adopt a Family Wish Lists
Family No. 1
Mom--1. Socks-all colors (shoe size 8.5)
Child A (Boy, age 3, pants size: 5, shirt size 5, shoe size 10)--1. Socks
Child B (Boy, age 9 mos., pants size: 2T-3T, shirt size: 2T-3T, shoe size: 3-4)--
Family No. 2
Mom (pants size: 10P, shirt size: 10, shoe size: 7.5)--1. Coat
Child A (Boy, age 14 mos., pants size: 2T, shirt size: 2T, shoe size 6)--
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Click here to get driving directions from Google Maps.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Food, non-alcoholic beverages, tax and gratuity, DJ, door prizes. Please note that cost will rise on November 8.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Fri, Dec 1 2006.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can cancel up until December 1 for a full refund of your money. After December 1, there will be no refunds unless the event is canceled due to lack of interest .