Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Annapolis Walking Tour
|Event Location:||Annapolis, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, May 10 2003 10:00 am (Carpool Departure: 9:00 am *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Fri, Apr 4 2003 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Apr 18 2003 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||About 3.5 hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
|Event Organizer(s):||Amy Pickwick|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$35.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, All Ages|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Minimum Group Size:||10|
|Number Registered So Far:||4 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|New to Maryland? Been a while since you were on that Elementary School tour? Want to revisit one of the most historic cities in Maryland? Or, just want to learn more about the capital of the state we reside in? If you answered "yes" to any of those questions...then this event is for you!BRBR We'll accompany a professional tour company guide as we walk through the historic area of Annapolis and the US Naval Academy. You can A HREF="http://www.annapolis-tours.com/annapolis.tours.htm" TARGET="_blank"click here/A to learn more about our route/the tour company.BRBR After the tour, we'll be heading to A HREF="http://www.galwaybayannapolis.com" TARGET="_blank"Galway Bay/A for a group lunch. Your lunch and one non-alcholic beverage (total no more than $15) is included in the price of this event. Anything over the allotted amount you spend, is your responsibility to pay for.BRBR After lunch, some of us will walk through the various shops in Annapolis, before calling it quits for the day.BRBR Note: Well behaved children, who don't mind walking the 2.5 hour tour, are permitted on this event! (There is no discount on this event for children).|
|How to Get There:|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||9:00 am|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Your tour, lunch with the group, and a non-alcholic beverage at lunchtime. Tip and alcholic beverages are not included.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Fri, Apr 18 2003.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can cancel up until April 18th for a full refund of your money. After April 18th, there will be no refunds. Rainchecks will be applied ONLY if inclement weather cancels the event for everyone.