Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Tuesday Night Movies: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
|Event Location:||Muvico, Arundel Mills Mall, Hanover, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Tue, Feb 25 2003 8:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Mon, Feb 10 2003 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Mon, Feb 24 2003 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||About 2 hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Amy Pickwick|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$9.50/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||3 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Tuesday Night Movies occurs at the Egyptian 24 Muvico theater in Hanover, MD on the fourth Tuesday each month. The movie that received the most votes by Feb 4 in our member area survey is "A HREF="http://www.moviefone.com/showtimes/movie.adp?movieid=13426" TARGET="_blank"How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days/A." The start time of this event may vary slightly.BRBR WIN A FREE TICKET TO THIS EVENT!!!BROut of all of the sign ups that we have for this event come 5 PM on Tue, Feb 11, one winner will be randomly selected out of a drawing at our February Social Hour to attend this event for free. If that person has already paid for the event, they will receive a refund. The winner must be present the night of this event, but not the night of Social Hour, to claim their prize. Should the winner not show up the night of this event, the ticket will be given away in a similar fashion for our March TNM event. Good luck!!!|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Get a A HREF="http://www.arundelmills.net/location.html" TARGET="_blank"map and directions here/A.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Your ticket and our payment processing fees.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Mon, Feb 24 2003.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can cancel up until February 11th for a full refund of your money. After February 11th, there will be no refunds. Rainchecks will be applied ONLY if inclement weather cancels the event for everyone. If you are the only person snowed in and can not make it, and we've already pre-purchased your ticket, we are unable to give you a refund.