Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Bring the West to the East
|Event Location:||Millersville/Severn Run|
|Date(s) & Time:||Mon, Jan 2 2006 10:00 am|
|Registration Opens:||Tue, Jan 3 2006 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Jan 17 2006 12:59 pm|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Minimum Group Size:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||0 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Bring the West to the East!
We'll meet at the Millersville Stables promptly at 10am on September 2nd.
The Horses are saddled-up and we are off. This is a very laid back view of Severn Run.
For More Info: www.millersvillestables.com http://www.glorydaysgrill.com/menu/index.htm
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From the Baltimore area:|
1. Take the I-695 E exit towards KEY BRIDGE/GLEN BURNIE.
2. Merge onto I-695 E
3. Take the I-97 S exit- exit number 4- on the left towards ANNAPOLIS/BAY BRIDGE
4. Merge onto I-97 S. Take the BENFIELD BLVD WEST exit- exit number 10B.Stay straight to go onto BENFIELD BLVD. Turn LEFT onto NAJOLES RD. Which turns into DICUS MILL RD. We are 11/2 miles on the right
From the Washington area:
1. Take the US-301/MD-3 exit- exit number 13A-B-C- towards RICHMOND/BALTIMORE.
2. Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp.
3. Merge onto MD-3 N.
4. Take the MD-3/I-97 N ramp towards BALTIMORE.
5. Merge onto I-97 N.
6. Take the VETERANS HWY. exit- exit number 10- towards BENFIELD BLVD/SEVERNA PARK. Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp.
7. Merge onto VETERANS HWY.
8. Turn LEFT onto BENFIELD BLVD.
9. Turn LEFT onto NAJOLES RD. which turns into DICUS MILL RD. We are 11/2 miles on the right
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!