Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Rafting Weekend in the Poconos
|Event Location:||Hickory Run State Park, White Haven, PA|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, May 26 2006 6:30 pm (Carpool Departure: 6:00 pm *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Fri, May 12 2006 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, May 26 2006 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||All weekend|
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Moderate to Difficult|
|Event Organizer(s):||Colin Babb|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$106.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||19|
|Minimum Group Size:||10|
|Number Registered So Far:||18 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Come on up to the Poconos for a Memorial Day weekend of camping, hiking, and rafting. We'll be rafting with Jim Thorpe River Adventures on the Lehigh River during a dam release weekend, with rapids in the class II and III range. We will raft on Saturday--Sunday and Monday's activities will be whatever people want to do; there is a wide range of things to do at Hickory Run State Park where we'll be staying, and there are other activities in the area.|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From DC: Take I-495 to I-95 north to Baltimore and I-695, then follow directions below. From Baltimore: Take I-695 to I-83 north to Harrisburg. At Harrisburg, get onto I-81 north and go about an hour and a half to I-80 east. From I-80, take Exit 274 at the Hickory Run State Park exit, and drive east on PA 534 for six miles.|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||6:00 pm|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Eight meals (all on Sat. and Sun., and two on Mon.); camping for three nights; and rafting.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Fri, May 26 2006.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can cancel up until May 1 for a full refund of your money. After May 1, reservations will have been made (and your money already paid to the outfitter to book your spot), and there will be no refunds.