Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Evening of Indian Food and Belly Dancing
|Event Location:||Rockville, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Mon, Jan 2 2006 8:00 pm (Carpool Departure: 7:00 pm *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Sun, Dec 18 2005 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sun, Jan 1 2006 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||3 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||John Putman|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$31.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||40|
|Minimum Group Size:||20|
|Number Registered So Far:||0 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|From the moment you walk in, the authentic atmosphere from the traditional garments, tapestries, pillows, and Indian music video sets the mood. You are greeted with such warmth and everyone is very attentive and friendly. They first wash your hands because you will be eating with your fingers. You will be served a delicious pre-fixed six course dinner while being entertained by a belly dancer--a mesmerizing experience.|
The cost includes the meal, tax, & tips; music; and the belly dancer. Please note that drinks cost extra at the cash bar.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From 270: Take exit 4A Montrose Road East. Go 3.5 miles on Montrose Road.Make a right on Parklawn Drive. At first light turn left on Boiling Brook Parkway. Make a right into the shopping center at the first stop sign.|
From Baltimore: I-95 south to 495 West. Take 355 North, exit 34 (Rockville Pike), towards Rockville. Make a right on Nicholson Lane after White Flint Mall.At the fourth light Make a right on Boiling Brook Pkwy.Make a right into the shopping center at the first stop sign.
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||7:00 pm|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Sun, Jan 1 2006.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!