Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Tuesday Night Movies: National Security
|Event Location:||Muvico, Arundel Mills Mall, Hanover, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Tue, Jan 28 2003 8:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Fri, Jan 10 2003 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Jan 24 2003 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||About 2 hrs + Time for Optional Dinner|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Amy Pickwick|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$9.50/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||3 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Tuesday Night Movies occurs at the Egyptian 24 Muvico theater in Hanover, MD on the fourth Tuesday each month. The poll results are in for the January movie - it's gonna be A HREF="http://www.moviefone.com/showtimes/movie.adp?movieid=12938" TARGET="_blank"National Security/A, featuring Martin Lawrence. The start time of this event may vary, and as the date approaches, we'll announce a location to meet for dinner prior to the movie, if you are interested (this will be optional and at your own expense).BRBR WIN A FREE TICKET TO THIS EVENT!!!BRSimply sign up and pay prior to January 24th, and you'll be entered to win a full refund of your ticket price for this event. One winner will be randomly selected from only those completely registered (that includes signed up below and have payment into the club by the 24th). No exceptions. (Remember there are no refunds for this event past January 13th except for the winner). Good luck!!! !--The specific movie that we'll be going to see will be finalized 2 weeks prior to the movie night and announced at the monthly Social Hour. If you are interested in attending this event, please vote on the movie selections in the A HREF="../member/login.asp"member area/A survey.--|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Get a A HREF="http://www.arundelmills.net/location.html" TARGET="_blank"map and directions here/A.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Your ticket and our payment processing fees.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Fri, Jan 24 2003.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can cancel up until January 13th for a full refund of your money. After January 13th, there will be no refunds. Rainchecks will be applied ONLY if inclement weather cancels the event for everyone. If you are the only person snowed in and can not make it, and we've already pre-purchased your ticket, we are unable to give you a refund.