Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Camp and Bike at Fredericksburg
|Event Location:||Fredericksburg, VA|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Aug 6 2005 11:00 am (Carpool Departure: 9:00 am *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Fri, Jul 15 2005 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Jul 29 2005 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||All weekend|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
|Event Organizer(s):||Colin Babb|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$22.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||15|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||3 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Come on out for a day and a half of biking and camping near historic Fredericksburg, the site of four large Civil War battles in 1862-64. There will be a group bike excursion at two of the battlefields--Chancellorsville and the Wilderness--but we also will have some opportunities to explore this region of central Virginia around Lake Anna (where we will camp) at our leisure on Saturday afternoon. We will be car camping at group site at a state park, and then drive the short distance to the battlefields to bike on Sunday morning. Dinner on Saturday night and breakfast and lunch on Sunday morning will be provided.|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From DC or Baltimore: Take I-95 south from until exit 118 West (VA-606). Take a right on 606 (Morris Road). After about 5 miles Morris Road becomes Courthouse Road (VA-208). Go for about 4 miles, then turn left to stay on 208. Stay on 208 for another 7 miles. Take a right on Lawyers Road, then go about 3 miles and the park entrance will be on your left.|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||9:00 am|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||One night's stay at campsite, 3 meals, event planning, and payment processing fees.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Fri, Jul 29 2005.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!