Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
font class=warningUPDATED/font Paintball
|Event Location:||Leesburg, VA|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Sep 11 2004 9:00 am (Carpool Departure: 8:00 am *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Wed, Aug 25 2004 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Sep 8 2004 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||7 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
|Event Organizer(s):||Eric Bjurstrom|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$58.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||30|
|Minimum Group Size:||10|
|Number Registered So Far:||1 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Paintball at a href="http://www.pevs.com/" target="_blank"Pevs/a in Leesburg VA. This is probably the best paintball park in the VA/MD area. You will get to experience both paintball in the woods and tournament style with man made bunkers. The cost of the trip covers half a day rental of a semi-automatic paintball gun, face mask, and 600 rounds of amunition. As long as 10 or more people are signed up and paid for two weeks prior to the event, we can have our own private group. If less than 10, we will play with the the "walk ons". brbr Be ready for a few bruises and a lot of fun!|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From Baltimorebr Take I-95 South to I-495 West. Take I-495 to I-66 and follow directions below. brbr From DC: br Take 66 west to 267 West (Dulles Toll Road. Merge onto VA-659 N/BELMONT RIDGE RD via exit number 4. Turn LEFT onto SYCOLIN RD. Turn RIGHT onto COCHRAN MILL RD. End at 20136 GANT LN LEESBURG VA|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||8:00 am|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Half day rental of a semi-automatic paintball gun, face mask, 600 rounds of amunition, and processing fees.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Wed, Sep 8 2004.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can cancel up until August 25th for a full refund of your money. After August 25th, there will be no refunds unless the event is cancelled due to lack of interest or severe weather.