Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Bus Day Trip to Atlantic City, NJ
|Event Location:||White Marsh, MD to Atlantic City, NJ (& Back)|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Sep 4 2004 8:00 am (Carpool Departure: 8:00 am *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Wed, Aug 4 2004 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Aug 18 2004 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||About 12 hrs.|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Amy Pickwick|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$22.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||47|
|Minimum Group Size:||40|
|Number Registered So Far:||4 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|By popular demand, the MOC is going to Atlantic City for the day! We chartered a 47-passenger bus to take us from Baltimore to AC for what we hope will be a fun-filled day of winning glorious cash and prizes for each of our participants. Included in the event cost, the casino we will be dropped off at has promised anywhere from $6-$10 in coin to get you started. (More information coming as soon as we get it). It should be a good time - win or lose!BRBR BSchedule:/BBR 8 AM - Check-In/Board Bus (White Marsh, MD)BR 11:30 AM - Unload Bus (Atlantic City, NJ)BR 5:30 PM - Board Bus (Atlantic City, NJ)BR 8:30 PM - Unload Bus (White Marsh, MD)BRBR BHelpful Links:/B UL LIA HREF="http://www.atlanticcitynj.com/main1.asp" TARGET="_blank"Atlantic City Visitors Authority/A/LI LIA HREF="http://www.atlanticcitynj.com/visitorsguide_requestform.asp" TARGET="_blank"Free Visitors Guide/A/LI LIA HREF="http://www.cityofatlanticcity.org/index.htm" TARGET="_blank"City of Atlantic City, NJ/A/LI LIA HREF="http://www.baltimoresun.com/travel/beaches/bal-beach-atlanticcity,0,6207913.htmlstory" TARGET="_blank"Good Info From the Baltimore Sun/A/LI /UL IHave problems knowing when to stop?BRContact A HREF="http://www.800gambler.org/" TARGET="_blank"The Council of Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey/A at 1-800-GAMBLER./I|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Not applicable, as everyone attending MUST meet at the designated carpool location.|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||8:00 am|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Chartered, round-trip bus service to Atlantic City, NJ from White Marsh, MD.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Wed, Aug 18 2004.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can choose to arrive at any time during this event, however, there are no discounts offered for partial attendance. You can cancel up until Aug. 18, 2004 for a full refund of your money. After Aug. 18, 2004, there will be no refunds unless the event is cancelled due to lack of interest or severe weather.