Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Hiking, Camping, & Alpine Sliding Wknd in VT
|Event Location:||Killington, VT|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Sep 3 2004 4:30 pm (Carpool Departure: 4:30 pm *log in for location*)|
|Registration Opens:||Sun, Aug 1 2004 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sun, Aug 15 2004 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||4 days / 3 nights|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
|Event Organizer(s):||Laura Paszkiewicz|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$90.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||2 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|This Labor Day join the MOC for a weekend roadtrip adventure! We will leave Maryland on Friday and drive about 7-8 hours to Killington, VT to set up camp (dinner on the road). Saturday we'll hike parts of the Appalachian trail and long trail up to Dear's Leap for scenic views of the area. Sunday we'll head over to Pico Mountain to enjoy the mountain's summer activities, including Alpine Sliding. If you've never been before, you are in for a treat- think of bobsledding without the snow! Our day pass will give us unlimited access to alpine sliding, scenic chairlifts, mini-golf, and the "bungee thing" at Pico. It also includes a number of other activities at Killington Mountain (about 15 minutes away). Either Saturday or Sunday we'll have dinner out on the town in Killington, the other night we'll cook at camp. Monday we'll pack up and maybe go on a short hike before heading back to Maryland.|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Driving directions will be provided at the carpool.|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Mile(s)|
|Carpool Departure Time:||4:30 pm|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||7 meals (3 breakfasts, 3 packable lunches, 1 dinner), 3 nights camping fees, PICO Mountain Day Pass, and processing fees|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Sun, Aug 15 2004.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can cancel up until July 6th for a full refund of your money. After July 6th, there will be no refunds unless the event is cancelled due to lack of interest or severe weather.