Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
|Event Type:||Monthly Social|
|Event Location:||Rams Head Tavern at Savage Mill (in Rathskeller) 8600 Foundry St., Box 2065 Savage, Maryland 20763|
|Date(s) & Time:||Tue, Nov 11 2014 5:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Mon, Oct 27 2014 12:54 pm|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Nov 11 2014 10:00 pm|
|Event Duration:||4+ Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Patrick Haas|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||50|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||3 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Come meet the members of the MOC (and several other groups) at one of our monthly social hours. Everyone is welcome to attend (members & non-members, 21 and over). Note: You do not need to RSVP for this event, you can just show up. But remember that we have no way to get last minute updates to you if you don't RSVP in one of the many places this event is advertised.
The social hours are very casual and we encourage you to come alone or bring a pal with you - you can arrive at any time and stay as long as you'd like, this is not a "hard start" type event like our outdoor adventures.
We are heading back to our old favorite, the Rams Head Tavern at Savage Mill. We will be meeting in the lowest level, the Rathskeller.
Note that Tuesday is Trivia night starting at about 9pm for those interested.
Rams Head Tavern Savage Mill features:
- Excellent Beer Selection & Great Food
- (4-7pm) $3 Draft Beers,1/2 off House Wines, $2 off all wine and liquor
- (4-7pm) FREE oysters, mussels, or shrimp!
- Large deck out back if weather is nice
Parking can be tricky if you arrive late. If you do, look on the streets in front of the parking lot or the street beside the building and bridge.
Social Hour is held the second Tuesday of every month, unless otherwise noted.
|How to Get There:|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!