Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
FONT CLASS=WarningCancelled:/FONT Day at the Races
|Event Location:||Laurel Park, Rt. 198, Laurel, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Feb 21 2004 12:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Wed, Jan 21 2004 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Feb 4 2004 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||6 hours plus optional dinner|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Katie Stofer|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$7.50/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Minimum Group Size:||15|
|Number Registered So Far:||0 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|A day at the races with the MOC! Join us for local horse racing action, good food, adult beverages, and a href="http://www.marylandracing.com/howtobet.html" target="_blank"gambling/a. Which MOC’er is a connoisseur of fine horseflesh? brbr Enjoy a great view of the racing action from reserved seats in climate-controlled conditions. Event cost also includes admission, racing programs, a race named in the club’s honor which appears in the program and on the Lumatron message board, a visit for ten to the winner's circle to view your race (this will be decided by random lottery of the participants), and a complimentary 8x10 photograph with the winning jockey. brbr First race is at 12:35pm, last race is at 4:30 or 5 pm. Food and beverages may be purchased at the park for lunch, and anyone who’s interested can join us for dinner after the races.|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Located twenty-two miles from Washington or Baltimore on Route 198 in Laurel. Four miles east of I-95 (Exit 33, Route 198 East/Laurel); Two miles west of 295, Baltimore Washington Parkway (Exit on Route 198 West/Laurel)|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Wed, Feb 4 2004.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!