Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Bike Gwynn Falls Trail
|Event Location:||Gwynns Falls Trail|
|Date(s) & Time:||Thu, May 16 2013 6:15 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Thu, Apr 18 2013 3:59 pm|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, May 16 2013 3:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||1 Hours 45 Minutes|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
|Event Organizer(s):||doug hanford|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Minimum Group Size:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||1 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Take a nice relaxing ride after work with friends through some of the more scenic areas of Baltimore city. This is a mostly paved trail that travels through a combination of roads, side walks, and wooded trail. A mountain bike, or a hybrid, is recommended. The trail is not hard, so don't worry if your not in the best of shape, and you can travel at your own pace. After we burn off the calories we can go to La Palapa in Ellicott City to put them right back on....
We will meet at the parking lot at the intersection of I-70 and 695
|How to Get There:|
- Park and ride at interestction of I-695 and I-70.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!