Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Mathews Arm in Shenandoah
|Event Location:||Mathew's Arm Campground, SNP|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Jul 20 2012 6:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Fri, Apr 20 2012 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Jul 18 2012 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||2 days|
|Difficulty Rating:||D5: Difficult|
|Event Organizer(s):||Amy K|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$20.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Minimum Group Size:||10|
|Number Registered So Far:||10 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Come join us for hiking and campfire fun at Mathew's Arm.
|How to Get There:|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
Your space on the campsite Firewood
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Wed, Jul 18 2012.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the event, there is no refund unless your space is filled. You must pay by June 15th or you will be removed from the event and your spot will be given to someone on the waiting list.