Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Paintball for City Slickers!
|Event Location:||Westminster Paintball Wholesalers|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Apr 28 2012 10:30 am|
|Registration Opens:||Fri, Apr 13 2012 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Apr 27 2012 11:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||3+ hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
|Event Organizer(s):||doug hanford|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Number Registered So Far:||5 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|This is a joint event with the 20's and 30's Baltimore Nightlife Group, as well as the Charm City Social Club, so there will be plenty of targets. |
When was the last time you got to shoot someone for fun? This is an exciting event with lots of adrenaline, physical activity and a little “paint-in-the-ass”. The bigger our group is the more fun it will be. This paintball field is huge and has a woods course, a village course with a castle and a couple of “air” courses with inflated obstacles. You will run around, get sweaty and dirty and maybe a little bruised if you get hit with a paintball. Here are some details for this event;
The park opens at 11:00 but we would be meeting there at 10:30 so that everyone is there when it opens. You must attend the safety briefing. The park is open for play until 1700 hours. THIS IS A WEATHER-SENSITIVE EVENT AND WILL BE RE-SCHEDULED IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER. There is plenty of on-site parking at the park.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
1. FOOD & DRINK: We can tailgate with our own food and drinks and once we have our group together we can organize refreshments. You will definitely want to bring something to eat and drink.
2. MONEY: the field store accepts cash and credit cards.
3. A CHANGE OF CLOTHES: You will get dirty, sweaty and painty ~ it’s a lot of fun. I don’t recommend shorts, tank tops or t-shirts. Old Army cammo clothes are best but sweatshirts and jeans are fine too.
There are three (3) plans to choose from and the field store accepts cash and credit cards – 1) If you have your own paintball gun and paint then the field fee is $15.00 for all-day play and air. 2) Gun Package #1 Semi-automatic marker, mask, filled CO2 tank, barrel cover; no paint. At field: $25.00 (includes rental, field fee, & all day air) DOES NOT INCLUDE AMMO. 3) Gun Package #2 Semi-automatic marker, mask, filled CO2 tank, barrel cover, 500 paintballs. At field: $35.00 (includes rental, field fee, all day air, & 500 paintballs). 500 PAINTBALLS WILL LAST A PERSON ONE OR TWO GAMES. Additional paintball ammo can be purchased at WalMart, BJs, Dicks Sporting Goods and a box of 2,000 rounds will cost from $27 to $50 and will last two people all day.
DIRECTIONS TO FIELD FROM BALTIMORE: Take 695West to I795 towards Westminster. I795 will turn into MD140 to Westminster. Stay on MD140 through Westminster until you see Mayberry Road. Make a left turn onto Mayberry Road until it ends at a stop sign, then turn right onto Old Taneytown Rd., go about two miles and we're on the left just after the concrete bridge. The phone number for the Westminster store is (410) 840-8669 the field office phone number is (410) 756-4200.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||DIRECTIONS TO FIELD FROM BALTIMORE: Take 695West to I795 towards Westminster. I795 will turn into MD140 to Westminster. Stay on MD140 through Westminster until you see Mayberry Road. Make a left turn onto Mayberry Road until it ends at a stop sign, then turn right onto Old Taneytown Rd., go about two miles and we're on the left just after the concrete bridge.|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost Includes:||rental of equipment, extra money will be needed for paintballs.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!