Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Sunday Cinemas Reloaded!
|Event Location:||Arundel Mills Mall, Hanover, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Nov 9 2003 12:30 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Thu, Oct 23 2003 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, Nov 6 2003 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||About 3 hrs. + Optional Lunch|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Brian Loughery|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$7.75/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||5 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|It's the return of the MOC's Sunday Cinemas! We'll be catching a showing of the A HREF="http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/ " TARGET="_blank"Matrix Revolutions/A, the final chapter of the Matrix trilogy. Come with us as we watch Neo, Morpheus, Trinity, and the rest of their crew continue to battle the machines that have enslaved the human race in the Matrix. This is sure to be one of the biggest special effects spectacles of the year!BRBR We'll pick an exact show time closer to the event, but it will probably be sometime between 12 to 1 PM. For those members interested, there will be an optional pre-event lunch get together at the DuClaw Brewing Co., located inside the mall very close to the theaters. The cost of the lunch is not included in the price of the event.|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From Washington, DC: Take 95N to 100E. Take 100E to Exit 10A, Arundel Mills Blvd. Or take 295N (B-W Parkway) to the Arundel Mills Blvd. exit.BRBR From Baltimore: Take 95S to 100E. Take 100E to Exit 10A, Arundel Mills Blvd. Or take 295S (B-W Parkway) to the Arundel Mills Blvd. exit.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Ticket to movie, payment processing fees.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Thu, Nov 6 2003.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!