Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Fire On Ice - Urban hike - Frederick, MD
|Event Location:||Frederick, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Feb 13 2010 2:30 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Wed, Jan 20 2010 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Feb 3 2010 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||6.5 hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Cindy Stone|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||23|
|Minimum Group Size:||6|
|Number Registered So Far:||22 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|* Three mile hike around Frederick Carroll Creek and Baker
* Dinner at Brewer's Alley - 4:00 p.m. reservations
* First Saturday Event of Frederick - Theme is Ice Sculptures
Donít miss the February First Saturday - Fire in Ice on Saturday, February 6, 2010, 5 - 9pm. View ice sculptures displayed throughout Downtown Frederick, enjoy a live ice carving demonstration, an interactive Ice Playground, FREE hot cocoa, marshmallow roasting stations, live entertainment and more. Over 70 locally owned and operated shops and restaurants are open till 9pm or later.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From Washington, DC and points south|
Route I-270 North from Washington, D.C. to Frederick. Take Exit 31A (MD Rt. 85 - Buckeystown Pike). Make a left on to Rt. 355, which becomes Market Street.
From Baltimore, New York, and Philadelphia
Route I-70 West from Baltimore- Annapolis to Frederick. Take Exit 54 (MD Rt. 355 - Market Street). Make a left on Market Street. Market Street will lead you directly into Downtown Frederick.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!