Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
|Event Location:||White Marsh|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Aug 15 2009 3:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Fri, Jul 31 2009 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Aug 14 2009 12:59 pm|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Lisa Wiseman|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Minimum Group Size:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||2 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Explore your inner Nascar driver at The Go-Kart Track in
White Marsh. The Karts feature 9 hp engines and there are
two tracks -- a standard track and a slick track where your kart
actually slides and skids around turns. How cool is that?
Each ride is 15 laps or 4 minutes-which ever comes first.
Single car: $6.00
Two Seater (for people who are close): $7.00
Or get a discount and buy and bulk. (some of us could get a discount book together and split it up)
9 Rides For $40.00 (Save $14.00)
15 Rides For $60.00 (Save $30.00)
25 Rides For $90.00 (Save $60.00)
There is also a 9 Hole Mini-Golf: $5.00 per game. Buy one get one free!
Afterwards maybe we can go find a place in the White Marsh area for drinks/food. (Unless you like go-kart pizza)
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From DC and Baltimore|
- Head northon I-95 N
- Take the exit onto I-95 N
- Take exit 67A to merge onto MD-43/Whitemarsh Blvd toward US-40
- Take the ramp to Pulaski Hwy/US-40
- Turn right at Pulaski Hwy/US-40
- Go-Kart is on right, just past Ebenezer Road Intersection.
10907 Pulaski Hwy, White Marsh, MD 21162
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!