Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Bike Gwynn Falls Trail
|Event Location:||Trail head at park n ride at 70 and 695|
|Date(s) & Time:||Wed, Jun 10 2009 6:30 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Sun, May 24 2009 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sun, Jun 7 2009 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||2 hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
|Event Organizer(s):||doug hanford|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||8 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|join us for a nice bike ride through Baltimore City's premier biking trail. We will ride for 45 min. each way through rarely seen parts of wooded Baltimore City. It's a well marked trail through scenic and safe areas of the city. After the ride we will be going to a local restaurant (La Palapa?) to relax and refuel.|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||mapquest from website for better direction http://www.gwynnsfallstrail.org|
- take 695 towards interstate 70
- park at the park 'n ride where 70 and 695 meet.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!