Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Shoot Your Friends
|Event Location:||westminster, Paintball Adventures Park|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, May 9 2009 10:00 am|
|Registration Opens:||Wed, Apr 22 2009 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, May 6 2009 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||3+ hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
|Event Organizer(s):||doug hanford|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||4 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|COME OUT FOR THE SECOND CCSC PAINTBALL EVENT AND ENJOY SHOOTING YOUR FRIENDS IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS.|
THIS A LOT OF FUN AND THE COURSE INCLUDES WOODS, A CASTLE AND FIELDS WITH INFLATED OBSTACLES. THIS IS A WEATHER-SENSITIVE EVENT AND COULD BE CANCELED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER OR LIGHTNING.
THE SAFETY BRIEFING BEGINS AT 1030AM. YOU CAN RENT ANY EQUIPMENT YOU NEED. YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN CLOTHING (NO CLOTHING RENTALS).
FIELD FEE AND RENTAL EQUIPMENT CHARGES:
* Initial Field Fee: $15.00 Includes all day play and air <
IF YOU NEED TO RENT ALL THE GEAR THEN ONE OF THESE OPTIONS WILL DO:
o Gun Package #1 Semi-automatic marker, mask, filled CO2 tank, barrel cover; no paint. At field: $25.00 (includes rental, field fee, & all day air)
o Gun Package #2 Semi-automatic marker, mask, filled CO2 tank, barrel cover, 500 paintballs. At field: $35.00 (includes rental, field fee, all day air, & 500 paintballs)
WHAT TO WEAR: Wear old clothes, preferably dark in color. Old camos work great! Wear a comfortable pair of boots, cleats, or sneakers. DO NOT wear any good jewelry of any type. If you choose to wear them, they could become lost or damaged. BRING A SPARE SET OF CLEAN CLOTHES TO GO HOME IN.
EQUIPMENT: We supply you with all of the safety and play equipment you may need with the purchase of a rental package. If you choose to bring your own equipment, please make sure to have one of our refs check it to make sure you are safe to play.
CHECKLIST OF ITEMS TO BE SURE TO BRING:
- CASH AND OR CREDIT CARDS.
- PAINTBALLS (YOU CAN BUY AT WALMART, DISCKS SPORTING GOODS, ETC).
- FOOD, SNACKS, WATER. IT'S A LONG DAY OF EXERCISE AND IT WILL BE WARM.
- A GREAT ATTITUDE - THIS IS A VERY FUN EVENT.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From the Baltimore Beltway: |
Merge onto I-695 Towards Owings Mills (795)
Take exit 19 to merge onto I-795 N toward Owings Mills/N.W.Expwy/Reisterstown
Take exit 9B to merge onto MD-140/Westminster Rd toward Westminster
Continue to follow MD-140
Turn left at Mayberry Rd
Turn right at MD-832/Old Taneytown Rd
Destination will be on the left
3939 Old Taneytown Rd
Taneytown, MD 21787
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!