Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
|Event Location:||Cedar Lane Park, Columbia, MD|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Oct 12 2003 12:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Thu, Sep 25 2003 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, Oct 9 2003 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||About 4 hrs.|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Mark Zawodny|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$10.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||40|
|Minimum Group Size:||10|
|Number Registered So Far:||2 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|The latest fad to hit the Maryland area, thanks to the MOC, is bocce! By popular demand, we’re organizing a bracket-style bocce tournament where MOC members will compete to see who really has the better bocce skills. Prizes will be awarded to the overall winner. We will also grill out while the tournament is going on, serving the basics: hot dogs, hamburgers, and a few sides. Drinks will also be provided (no alcohol).BRBR Brackets will be determined based on the number of registered attendees, and drawn on a random basis. Several mini-tournaments will go on throughout the day to determine who goes on to the “Championship” bracket, where this single-elimination event determines the overall winner.BRBR New to the club or new to the world of bocce? Don't worry, just come on out, we'll show you the ropes and you are guaranteed to have a good time.BRBR Prize(s) are TBA once we determine the number of people registered. Check back here for updates.|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From Route 29 (accessible from Route 70 or MD 32), take Route 108 west, toward Clarksville, about 2.75 miles. The East Area entrance is on your left off Route 108.|
The MOC reserves the right to modify or cancel event itineraries when necessary due to vendor, outfitter, or supplier modifications/cancellation, circumstances of nature or threatening weather conditions out of our control.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Food, drinks, cooking supplies, prizes, and payment processing fees.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Thu, Oct 9 2003.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: You can cancel up until October 1st for a full refund of your money. After October 1st, there will be no refunds unless the event is cancelled due to lack of interest.