Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Get Thee To A Winery!
|Event Location:||The Wine Underground, 4400 Evans Chapel Road, Baltimore, MD 21211|
|Date(s) & Time:||Thu, May 7 2009 7:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Mon, Apr 20 2009 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Mon, May 4 2009 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||2 - 2.5 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||Deanna Shapiro|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Member Cost:||$25.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||30|
|Minimum Group Size:||20|
|Number Registered So Far:||24 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|GET THEE TO A WINERY!! ...or at least a great wine store with an awesome underground wine cellar. |
We are meeting in the store's wine cellar for wine tasting, hors d'oevres, and wine education. This is a benefit for the Maryland Outdoor Club. Proceeds will go toward club maintenance and activity costs.
The tasting includes a "flight" of six wines, chosen and discussed by store manager and wine expert Armin Pfleiterer. Hors d'oevres will be tasty and plentiful, chosen specifically to go with the evening's wine menu.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Get yourself to I-83 toward the Coldspring Lane Exit. Get off at Coldspring Lane, heading East. (If you cross falls road in .25 miles, keep going. If you don't see Falls but cross Park Heights, turn around.) Turn right onto Evans Chapel Road. Wine Undergrond is on the right.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the MOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where MOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the MOC on Mon, May 4 2009.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!