Add EVENT to my Outlook Calendar
Add REGISTRATION REMINDER to my Outlook Calendar
Canton Tour- cancelled
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Apr 10 2009 8:00 pm|
|Registration Opens:||Tue, Mar 24 2009 12:00 am|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Apr 7 2009 12:59 pm|
|Event Duration:||4 hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Organizer(s):||doug hanford|
Email Event Organizer(s)
You must be logged in to get the Event Organizer contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||22|
|Minimum Group Size:||5|
|Number Registered So Far:||1 / 0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|This is a "raincheck" of an early event that was caceled at the last moment.|
We will be taking a walking tour of Canton that will require many rest stops at its historic establishments. Come join us for what will surely be a very educational tour.....
9:00 Oysters on the half shell
11:00 Pickled Parrot
12:00 to be determined
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||- 83 south|
- left on eastern ave
- right onto Boston Street
- first light after the Safeway on your left
- find parking
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in MOC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Amy Lipsius, at email@example.com.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!